I'm lovin' it

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, June 21, 2010

Heyyo , people. .
Today is the day that all the students in Malaysia get back to school. .
As for me ? Still having holiday =)
It is all just because I haven't enroll to any college or even my dream pilot school. .
So , I am still stuck at home and doing my stuffs. . =)
How have life been? I'm lovin' it !
Been having fun with family and friends. .
Hang out more with mr.liang and mark. . As they didn't really hang out together since I am gone to sarawak. .
I went to mid valley with them today. . And again. . They never failed to lights up my day. .
With their jokes and everything. .
Thanks , guys. .
Nothing much to blog actually. . Still haven't get what I desired. .
Have to save up more money !
A better and more comfortable life to come =)
As to my friends , so much things happened. .
School reopen , I wishes you all happy schooling. . Study hard & smart. .
Don't forget to keep in touch with me ! =)
I am gonna stop here. .
A big surprise as I came home today ! =)
A white beauty with wide body ! Leng zai !
And to ru , I am still laughing at your jokes ! *inside jokes*