Life after national service

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, June 21, 2010

What been going on after I came back from national service ?
Get to spend more time with my family and friends of course. .
Been going out everyday since last saturday till sunday. .
Friday , went out and celebrated ryan foo's birthday. .
Met up with ru , chloe , chainee , jia hui and others too. .
Cut all the outing craps. . I always had fun during any outings. .
Recently , been crazy about world cup. .
Life has been hectic for me. . So much things to be settle. .
My future intake. . Dad & mom been asking me to be serious about my own future. .
I am still being the same old me. . Don't really bother. .
Seriously , I am worry about my future as well. .
Who doesn't wanna be a successful person and contribute to the world ?
I wish I could be one of the human in the world who are really contributing to this world. .
Maybe not world but at least my family or maybe Malaysia ?
I promise to myself and I will definitely do a serious decision about this. .
Tomorrow gonna be a good day. .
I know my blog is getting bored. .
Numbers of readers dropping too. .
I got not much to blog actually. .
Wait till I get my own dslr and I am gonna blog more. . =)
Lastly , a very nice photo I would like to share here ! =D
Ru & me at snowflakes ! Fipper's bag =)