Back to old life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today's post is about my life AGAIN. .
I am so proud to say that. .
Kenny wee is back to his old lifestyle again. . My old lifestyle ?
Sleeping in the morning. . Waking up after the sun shine my butt for more than 5 - 7 hours? YES , I am starting to became a pig once again. . I am waking up at earliest 12pm and latest will be around 4pm. .
I seriously hate this but I am still living on it. . Even dad & mom say I got no more discipline. .
I learned discipline from national service camp but only I couldn't sleep early and wake up early like normal people after I am back to home. .
I think I should start sleeping at 11pm then wake up early in the morning for jogging and do some housework. . Can I do it ? The answer will remains BLANK. .
Oh ya. . I have decided to join a basketball team for competition since everything is sponsored. .
I heard that they will send us for open competition and maybe under 18 competition if we got enough players. . Looking forward it =)
Will start training tomorrow and I hope my left hand will be strong enough to go for competition in the near future. .
I have been playing basketball since I entered national service camp till I got back to kl. . Can I say so , I can't live without basketball =)
To end this post. . Some basketball's photos by uncle jerry. . Thanks for the photos =)
If you people out there know him. . He is zhu hao ren(sorry if I wrote his name wrongly). .
Sometimes he play at our place too =)

Blocked ! =/

Defend is the most important in basketball game !

Go for the ball !

I am doing the last shot. . GAME OVER ! =)