Botak kenny wee in kl !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hey hey hey ! Hello hello hello !
After 77days at kem bumimas , sibu sarawak and away from home. .
I am finally back to KL and officially ended my national service to serve the nation as part of Malaysia !
Anybody who miss me ? My blog ? My post ? Or anything about me ?
For me , I miss my family , friends and life in KL !
Where should I start from? About camp ?
I think I should talk about my feeling. .
My feeling now is like "ying yong" which means I am happy and I am upset at the same time. .
I am happy because I am back to my family and home. . Upset because I left all my plkn's friends that have been with me for 77days of training in sarawak. .
Those friends are people who light up my life in the camp. . And of course they're not only chinese. .
I get to know iban,kenyah,kayan,limbawang ,malays , melanau and lots more of people there =)
I get to learn their culture , lifestyle and their language of course. . Too bad is that what I learned are mostly bad words in their language.. LOL. .
I got awesome friends there.. Awesome komandan , armies and teachers. . =)
From all the activities they have there. . I really learned a lot..
I get to know myself more and how to present the best in other's eye sight. .
Know more about malaysia and seriously for now , I love my country more. .
I am willing to sacrifice for our country after gone thru this training. .
I learned how to give more than take. . Everything I learn here , sometimes cannot be experience through our normal life. .
I got so much to write in this post and it might won't end. .
I have so much things to be done. .
I will stop writing much. .
Maybe an advise for people out there. .
If you're selected to join national service , don't be hesitate to go for it. .
You will get a lot of good and maybe some bad memories. .
You get to shoot m-16 with real life bullet. . Learn to be more discipline. .
You will be having 6meals a day in the camp. . If you're hardworking enough to exercise , you will loss weight. . But if you're lazy , it will be opposite =)
I seriously gonna stop here. . So much to write but I got much better thing to do. .
I am gonna share few photos here. .
More photos will be upload to my fb. .
Stay tune =)
Me in baju melayu on ppsb's show. . I involved in koir singing =)

PTS training =)


Obstacles course. .
M-16. .
A guy who light up life everyday =)