Step into KL

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What to write about this post? Hmmm. .
I would say on the day I stepped into kl. . It was a very long day for me. .
I packed up all my stuffs and ready to get back to KL. .
Have to be awake by 2.30am on the 12th of june to hand up all the stuff they borrowed to us back to them. .
Put all our luggages into the bus and waited till around 4am. . Got into bus and headed to sibu airport. . Such stupid plan they have. . Our flight on 7am and we're at the airport 3hours early. .
Watched a show in the bus till we check in our luggage in our bag. .
No flight delay on that day. . Thanks , God ! Plane took off at 7am and reached KLIA at 8.50am =)
Shouted KL KL KL at KLIA with jon =)
Took PLKN bus shuttle home.. Reached bukit jalil around 10.45am. .
My gang suppose to come and surprise me but end up I spoiled their plan. . I went back with sister. . LOL. .
Really feel guilty and sorry about that =X
I am damn happy that you guys have such heart to fetch me. . Appreciate it although the whole thing was ruined. .
All of them came over my house. . Kacau for while. .
Then all of us headed to malacca ! =)
1st place we went was jonker street. .
Had chicken ball rice , cendol and walked around jonker street. .
Spotted berlin's family over there. . Luen shui all around jonker street. .
Headed to capitol for satay celup but it was so damn full. . Q was so long. .
Changed location to ong kim wee. . Satisfaction !
Head back to KL from Malacca at 11pm. .
Reached KL safely at 11.45pm. . Next destination was OUG ABC. .
Yum cha till around 1am and went home. .
A very long tiring but awesome day with my gang. .
Thanks for everything , guys and girls. .
I am glad that I have you all in my life. . =)
Photo sharing time ! More photo available via FB. .
They arrived at my house.. =)

In the car on the way to Malacca. .
Me and berlin. . Sampai sudah !
Photo time !
Chicken rice ball =)
Durian cendol ! Woots !
Look at us =)
Photo of the day for me. . Ice-cream inside my mouth..
The guys !
Kar yan , me and chloe =)
Group photos ! Big family !