Happy family ♥

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, June 25, 2010

This post related to father's day. .
As we all know. . Last sunday which is 20th of june is father's day. .
As usuall , my family will celebrate it with a simple dinner with whole family every year. .
For this year , I missed mother's day celebration as I am still at sarawak on my national service.
So , I definitely won't miss father's day celebration ! =)
For this year , we went to chili's at mid valley for a simple dinner there. .
I went there and meet up with my family after movie and hang out with mark & berlin. .
It was a very simple yet nice dinner with the family. .
Both of my sister's bf were there too =)
Watched world cup match over there. .
Photos sharing time to end my post. . Only food's photos anyway =D
Sorry for the poor quality photo =/