Relieve

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, January 29, 2010

Heyyo,peeps!
Back to blog again =)
Nothing happening since genting trip..
Just normal chilling session almost every night with friends.. LOL..
And basketball everyday for exercise.. Kononnya wanna diet and loss weight! HAHA..
Went back to office 2days for this week.. Effing lazy me.. What to do =D
More appointment had been done.. Finally can do some remark.. YES!
And in this week I did something that related to my post's title..
After what I told.. It really makes me relieved! No doubt about it =)
And I learnt a lot what is life actually about..
There are more to go and learning process in life is never ending..
Knowledge is what we need..
The color of life is more colorful that what you think it is..
Never stop learning is what I am gonna do..
I am gonna learn as much as I could..
Although I know I am not as smart as others..
Life is more than just money.. When you have lots of money but not love.. Who are you?
When you have someone to be there for you.. Care for you.. Love you.. Share with you everything.. That is the sweetest thing in life..
Family loves, friends love.. And of course..
The another half of your life.. Some of you might thinks that , I am in trouble..
When everyone is in relationship and I am not.. You're so wrong..
Aunty told me one thing..
What is yours , it belong to you no matter how many times you missed it..
If it doesn't belong to you , how desperate you wants it.. It still will be gone.. =)
I learned a lot through my office life , meeting new people and of course my friends..
I learnt that friends is more than helping each other.. It is the bond between friends that matter.. Sharing is very important..
Share knowledge , love and everything with the one you love..
And you will be loved! =)
I got no idea why am I crapping all these in my post.. LOL..
I just feel dam relieved after telling her that =)
I am gonna share whatever I been through with you if you don't mind =D
Gonna end my wordy post with a photo for you! =)
Quotes of the day : Knowledge beats up everything!
That is so true ! =)