Knowledge

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, January 29, 2010

As I said on my previous post..
Knowledge is more important than money.. It is so true =)
Anyway, today I skipped office again to do my own stuffs..
Meet up with new friend grace.. Then kelvin and alex tagged along.. HAHA!
Was laughing like shyt.. Thanks to mr.meng for the help today..
Then was chilling all the time at food & tea..
Talked a lot with them.. After that , went and visit mr.botak.. Who never failed to make me laugh like shyt.. HAHA!
Then spend my time window shopping with mr.meng.. Walked around carrying the freaking big laptop.. LOL..
Around 5pm.. Ayi came over too.. Went over to McD for chit-chat session with them..
This time carmen was there too =)
After that , went over to kelvin's shop.. Was fooling around there..
After getting bored , my stomach call for help..
Went to a shop for simple meal..
Around 9pm.. Took lrt home =)
Some pictures in kelvin's camera.. No photos for this post..
But I wanna help one of my friend to seek back for her dog..
The dog ran away from her house two days ago..
Information of this dog..
her name is lui lui. she is about 3 year-old this year.
traits:long white fur with tinge of cream spots around her body.
if she's still roaming outside, she's grey in colour. she ran out on 27jan (wed) around noon time and can't find her way back home around gombak/setapak area.
anyone who happen this shih-tzu doggie.. Please contact me or owner of this dog.. Eling! =)
Then reward will be given.. Thanks! =)
Quote of the day : Have the passion!

Pictures of owner & lui lui..