Nothing matter

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today was another normal day..
Spend most of my time with my gang today.. Awesome day..
Went out to settle stuff for gathering day..
A big day for 2009's 5@9 mates =)
Gonna meet all of them like finally after we end our high school life..
Everyone seems busy with their own stuffs after SPM is over..
Some busy working for now.. Most of them started their college life I guess..
Most of my gang started their college as I know..
Only me remains slacking around and working for money for my future..
Had lunch with mr.liang and pck at McD today..
Then went over berlin's crib.. As usual.. Stupid stuffs we do..
Then decided to go for basketball as we are getting bored..
The court was full with people.. Today came one gang of philipino and we had a game with them..
With some of the outsider there.. As berlin,mr.liang & pck don't really wanna play..
Only me joined them.. Good game with them.. I learned how to play the real full court game..
Stamina is dam important.. LOL..
I am freaking happy as I scored most of the point for the 1st half =)
Great game.. As usual , after that we went for yum cha..
Then came home and had my dinner..
Around 11something , mark came over to fetch me out together with mr.liang..
Went out puchong for steamboat.. Simple one..
Then 2nd round at steven corner..
First time mark drove us.. A good driver I would say..
Tomorrow will be a hectic day.. I can sense it!
Sunday is not a rest day for me! =(
For YOU.. I miss you like mad.. Didn't really get to talk to you.. Sigh..
Picture to express my feeling..
Quotes of the day : If I can't have what I want , I just wanna have what I have =)
It is just YOU.. =)