Work hard

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello there! =D

My life has been so far so good..
Work hard! Work smart! =)
Nothing much about today.. Woke up in the morning..
Thanks to alyna yong PS for morning call! Went over sri petaling..
Got to the wrong mamak.. Wrong information from merv.. LOL
Presented.. Headed for lunch with ong,cing, chung hoong and merv..
Then next stop is sweet deli station..
Meet up with jennie,suk yenn and her sister =D
Spend like 6hours there? Fooling around..
Reading my magazine.. Saw my friend.. Some luck goes to me..
A good day today..
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
I am tired like nobody business now =(
I need more rest at home! And I have to clean up all my books too!
Mom is complaining! hahahaa.. Sorry,mummy! I promise by thursday right? =D
Going out for chilling session =X
Tomorrow paintball is cancelled.. LOL..
Another day full of meeting new peoples again.. I am starting to love it =)
That is all for today..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU,
I been thinking of you for whole day.. =X
I don't like this feeling..
Life goes on but my love stays..
It will always be there for you,baby =D