Irritated

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heyyo! It is 2.40am now..

I am here to blog because I was too bored..
I was tired and thought of blogging when I am home at evening later on..
Since now I am not that tired and my uncle is back to KL again..
To come here and stay,eat and kacau my family for FREE!
It is not that we don't wanna take care of him.. Even his own beloved children got annoyed by him..
Once he actually retired and got nothing to do.. He travels everywhere.. That is basically what he is doing now.. From Johor to KL.. Then back to Malacca and back to Johor then come back to KL..
When he is here.. He always request us to bring him out.. It is not like my dad got all the freaking time in the world to entertain him.. Wherever he wanna go.. I will just irritate my mom and dad until they say YES..
Currently, I am using my desktop in the living room.. And since there is no extra room for him to sleep.. He have to sleep at living room.. He is now bugging me.. Telling all these things that I don't even understand.. Ugh.. Screw it.. I don't even bother..
Back to what I did today..
Woke up in the morning around 9am..
Mark came over.. We got ready and went over to sri petaling..
Meet some new fellas again =)
Meeting new peoples now became a part of my life.. I am loving it though =)
Stayed at the cafe until night time.. Was online all the time in the cafe..
Quik came over and I would like to thanks to her again for the cookies.. It is nice! Got time teach me how to bake it ya.. And give me the ingredients too =)
Went back home.. Fell asleep straight.. I was too tired =X
Mom and dad complained that they don't see me often at home now..
I do wanna stay at home.. I am trying to work hard now and relax sooner or later!
Promised mom to do house cleaning on thursday.. Hopefully I can do it! HAHA! Sorry,mom! =P
Today will be another busy day..
Will go over KLCC =)
Should update something more interesting for my coming post..
But there is not happening in my life =(
Please do come back and visit my blog more often ya! HAHA!
I know it is boring!
Chiaoz,peeps!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU,
I will love who you're now..
You changed my perception..
You gives me hope..
You makes me know what is the meaning of LOVE..