Ordinary

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, December 14, 2009

Today is just a normal sunday for me..

No outing for the day.. Just surfing web at home.. Settle my stuffs..
I have to start to clean up my cupboard.. All the books! =X
Not to forget.. I haven't return books to school too! Shit man!
Did prospects at my home.. Thanks for coming,guys!
Went for basketball just now.. Same team with my schoolmate and crash ah man's team like hell..HAHA!
Stop ordering people to run here and there.. You're not the boss! =D
Not a bad day for basketball.. Fresh air.. Not hot.. hahaa..
Came home.. Had dinner.. Busy doing my stuffs again..
Went to bank at 10something.. Dad let me drove back home..
He scolded me like hell.. LOL.. Because I do turning dam dangerous! HAHA!
Worst thing is he not gonna let me drive alone =(
Nothing much..
Recently just working hard for more cash! =D
Work harder everyone! We should succeed! =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You,
I still promise you with my life that you won't get a single cut..
This is a promise I will never break..
I precise you the most..
You know that..