This is life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey,peeps!
My life have been plain boring..
Been working real hard for more cashie now.. So I am more to like..
Slack everyday.. Nothing else.. Slack and meet new peoples..
About yesterday night.. Went over to hartamas to have dinner..
Met up with nicholle ! The laughing girl..
Why I call her laughing girl? She keep laugh all the way from the 1second she meet me yesterday night.. LOLOLOL..
She keep telling me that I am super funny.. I am like.. A comedian now? HAHA!
Great night with her.. Had dinner at hartamas square =)
Then went over to old town.. Chatted at there for quite long.. At least 2hours there.. HAHA!
Saying other people's bad stuffs.. Back stabbing la! HAHA!
Sure that person keep sneezing one.. LOL..
Went back home around 2am.. Sorry,pck for this..
Reached home and talked to nicholle on skype again..LOL
Was planing to go out today.. But was cancelled because we both sleep so late!HAHA!
Today I was at home the whole day.. Doing home cleaning..
Thanks mom for helping.. And if anyone need revision book and work book.. You may ask from me =)
Then went for appointments and chilling session with merv and berlin..
That is how I spend my thursday..
Today I realized that human can be dam cruel..
If you're real good to someone.. You might get hurt.. It is not about you're good or not..
The world is cruel.. If you wanna survive.. Think wisely.. Act smartly.. Do not hesitate when making a decision..
I am feeling moody right now.. I can't believe those words comes from my sister..
I do love you.. You know I don't really care this and that.. Because you're my sister..
I will always help you.. Don't forget those old incident.. But please do not bring back the past and compare with what is happening now! Do not compare because it hurts..
Screw it..
Tomorrow I am going out for shopping! Freaking excited! =)
Can't wait to go! =D
Chiaoz,peeps!
Bye bye books!

Messy!