Laughing girl

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today was kinda awesome day for me..
Another outing with the laughing girl,nicholle! HAHA!
Went over mv to meet her up.. Around 1pm =)
She came over by taxi.. Sorry about this.. Suppose to take you from home actually =X
Anyway.. She wanted to pay the bill for digi but the computer in the digi centre is down.. LOL..
Ended up.. I called my dad to pay up for her 1st =)
Then accompany her to get a singlet I think that she love a lot.. LOL..
Then walked around.. Was thinking where to eat.. And I decided to have it at kim gary..
Went over there.. No place inside and we have to sit outside..
Ordered two sets of cheese baked rice.. HAHA! She even took photos of it..
Had our lunch there.. Finish my part dam slow because we were talking like nobody business.. LOL
Keep chit-chat and chit-chat! HAHA!
I actually spotted something dam stupid at the restaurant! She laugh like nobody business when I showed her.. LOL
After lunch.. Continue our shopping..
Was looking for some gadgets.. Laptops and camera.. =)
Saw a chio lomo at a shop.. I am so gonna get you soon! And dslr! HAHA!
We were talking all the time when walking.. Just can't stop talking! HAHA!
Then went to action city.. She saw the rabbit and a very "CHIO" lamp for her new room!HAHA!
But didn't buy at first.. Still deciding where to put in her room it seems.. LOL
Then wonder around MV.. Turn back to action city again.. This time.. She is looking at the LAMP again! HAHA! But didn't take it for the 2nd round..
After wondering around.. She had green tea ice-cream..
Went to a music shop.. Saw a guy that looks like african who can speak mandarin! WOOOHOO!
He can really play piano too =D
Same goes to you,cholle! HAHA! *inside joke*
Then went back to action city for the 3rd time.. Finally she decided to buy..
And thanks to the worker there who gave staff's price to her.. Save rm20 up!HAHA!
Her lucky day I guess =)
Saw alyna,pauline and aaron inside there too =)
Then went to starbucks at border.. Thought of chilling and continue our non-stop conversation. LOL.. But she have to rush back to home to see her new cousin baby..
So,my dad gave her a ride home! =)
Around 7pm, I am home!
Hope you enjoy our 1st outing,cholle! =)
No pictures of me and her for today.. Pictures of me and her is with her.. HAHA!
Gonna share some random pictures I took today..
This is the thing that make her laugh.. LOL! Please wait to be "eated" instead of "seated"
They should put "please wait to be eaten"..

The christmas tree.. While she is having her green tea ice-cream! =D
The super chio LOMO! I am loving the colourway!