Lost

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, December 7, 2009

Today.. Woke up around 2something..
Sitting in front of pc like normal.. Nothing to do..
Spend most of my time in front of the pc =X
At night time.. Weng jian came over my house..
Handed me the pictures of graduation and gucci launch recap.. Thanks a lot,bro..
Went for chilling session with dson and weng jian..
Great to talk to them.. Played around with weng jian's new mac..
Laine came over.. Talked to max.. Great leader..
Set your goals.. And work hard for your goals.. Nothing is as easy as an apple for me..
You want to achieve anything in your life.. Do work hard and work smart for it..
I have my own goals after SPM.. I am going to achieve it..
Two more days till SPM is officially over for me =)
I am gonna update my blog more often when more happening stuffs to come..
New pick up perhaps? =)
Gonna share a few pictures of graduation day.. My hair that day was freaking messy.. LOL..
Beloved pn.sow.. Thank you for being there for me and us for 2years.. =)
Taking care of us for 2years ain't easy.. I love the way you use malay and tease us.. HAHA!

Mark jangan merajuk !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby..
I have been really missing you..
Since the last time we meet..
Thing never changed right? =X
I still love you as I do always although we seldom get to talk..
I am willing to go through all the obstacle with you..
No matter how hard is it..
I am always with you without a doubt..
ILY, always..