F to the R to the E and EDOOM!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey,peeps! I am officially back! =)

SPM has finally over for me.. I can't imagine what am I gonna do for now..
I got no plan.. I am gonna plan for some outing,vacation and something "heboh" of course =)
Final paper was chemistry paper3.. Most of them manage to finish early and walked out..
For me..I did the same thing.. 20mins before the paper ends =)
Saying last good bye to my classmates for the last time.. Plan for class party.. Rab gonna manage it.. Thanks God and please make the class party happen! Any help can let me know.. Of course I am gonna help =)
After that,went home.. Got call from yano.. For yam cha session.. Before meeting up with her..
Went to mamak for chit-chat session with some of them..
Went to mv to meet up yano.. Bought movie tickets.. Waited for noel at little taiwan..
Noel came around 6something.. Chit-chat like how we did in skype..
And went for movie at 7pm.. Watched couple retreats.. It is not a bad show at all!
Nice place they have in that movie.. If there is a place that nice..
I would love to bring YOU over there.. =)
Overall, I would rate that movie 9/10.. Worth watching..
You will really learn how to make a relationship works.. Learn more about you loves one..
After movie.. Headed to sri petaling for dinner at mamak..
Had a talk to yano and noel.. Berlin came over and gave a ride home for yano and noel..
Thanks a lot! =)
Yano and noel's house is quite big.. Okay? Noel, you bluff me! Telling me that you stay at a apartment it seems.. I knew it!
Went back to ABC oug.. Met up with mark,rab,mr.liang and merv.. Saw lots of friends there too..
Talked to them about what we gonna do for holidays.. Around 1am..
Fetch rab back and we went to berlin's house.. Waiting for yano and co..
For drinking session! Cognar if not mistaken.. HAHA!
We did enjoy last night.. Reach berlin's home around 5am..
Play and fool around.. Didn't really manage to sleep nicely..
Woke up at 9something.. And I am home! =)
That is all about what I did after SPM is officially over..
Although yesterday was a blast.. I tried to contact YOU..
As phone can't get YOU.. I was struggling to online just to get to YOU..
I am sorry I couldn't not contact YOU =X
And there is no pictures for yesterday.. As I am so smart didn't even bring camera out =X
Maybe there is some pictures from yano's new BB! Orang kaya! =D
That is all about what I did straight after SPM..
Till then, will update more often! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss YOU..
Promise me to see me whenever you're free..
I miss the moment whenever I am with YOU =)