A promise of a life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello,peeps!

Life goes on for me.. Last paper on tuesday.. Which is chemistry...
2more days to the exam.. Hell lots of revision for me to do..
Some told me.. Chemistry is the easiest science subject..
I should buck up and get an A for it! =)
Day by day goes.. I am leaving high school..
Going to college life.. Then adult life..
Time passes by like lightning.. I do appreciate every moments with all of my friends..
Even if we don't talk much.. Friends meant to be forever.. =)
Talking about forever..
Went to a wedding dinner just now.. Located near klcc..
For my neighbor's wedding dinner =)
That restaurant looks elegant from outside..
Went over with mom as dad got something to do..
Sister gave us a ride there.. Went in there and get lost.. As there are too many families having wedding dinner there.. All with the surname "huang".. LOL
Finally got it.. 1st, got a table with some anonymous.. Don't even know single of them..
I thought they are suppose to arrange us to be same table with our neighbors? They did not..
But we were place with some of their old relatives.. Bored to death there..
Was keep playing with my phone and the uncles there keep staring at me.. LOL
Environment was too noisy, the place are just too pack, time for the dishes come out is too long, everything is in mess, and even the MC..
Overall, I am glad to be invited but I was hoping for nice food..
The food was quite bad.. No quality for such a big restaurant.. LOL
Went back home.. Thanks to uncle siew and aunty for the ride =)
They are funny and open-minded.. Aunty asked me to get a driving license..
So that easier for me to go for college in future and of course.. Bring gf out.. LMAO
They are just funny.. Even argued just to find ways out to kuchai..
Is it marriage are meant to last forever?
It seems like divorce is happening.. I don't get it when you really accepted your love one..
When they are the one you will spend your life time with..
Why would it changed after marriage? Love isn't a game.. So do marriage..
It take a big courage to get married.. And of course.. To take the burden to take care of your family.. When you have your wife/husband with childrens..
Saw that new couple that got married today.. The happiness time is priceless..
Nothing is more worth than getting along with your love one..
I will appreciate YOU as I always said.. I guess even YOU will get bored of it =X
Just expressing what I feel here =)
Reached home around 11pm..
Make YOU angry =(
I am truely sorry if that hurt YOU =X
YOU know I don't mean it =X
Aroud 12am.. Went to puchong for lok lok session..
Came back around 1am ++..
Talked to sister about SPM and future intake..
Watched battle ground semi-final 2.. This year competition was not bad.. =)
That is all about my recent activities.. Nothing much..
I even play basketball more often now.. Hoping to get taller soon =)
As YOU want me to become a bit fatter.. I should grow taller a bit before growing fatter.. LOL
No pictures for today.. No nice camera with me to take any shots..
It is 4.50am now..
I am ending my post with..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A big apologize to YOU..
You know I don't mean it..
You will always be my only one..
That will never change,my dear.. =)