Decision of a lifetime?

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, December 20, 2009

Woke up today at 10.00am to prepare for meet up =)
Get to talked to my boss like finally.. HAHA!
Shared some stuffs.. She presented for us.. Thanks again,boss! =)
Went back to home and went out to mv after prepared..
Reached there 1st.. Met up with berlin over there..
Went over to popeye for lunch.. I didn't eat.. HAHA!
Then went over to edufair at exhibition centre in mv =)
Asked kinda much of information..
I am still trying to decide what I actually wanna do.. I am totally lost actually..
Wanted to take medical but after thinking.. It would take super long time to actually come out for work..
And I am that kind of person that don't study hard.. I am always last minutes.. =X
That is why I don't really succeed in my life I guess?
However.. I am gonna make up my mind pretty soon!
I really wanna make my parent proud.. I don't want to be a burden to them anymore..
I spend lots of their money.. They put lots of effort to raise me up..
And of course.. They hope the best for me.. I know that.. =)
I am trying to be more independent.. No allowance from them for two months!
I will work for it! Some pocket money to them from me someday!
Start from january! How am I gonna do it?
Watch me,guys & girls! =)
Anyway, back to today's outing..
After edufair.. Nicholle is actually here.. With some people that I shouldn't mention the name here..
Catch up with nicholle with kim gary.. There is a bunch of guys beside the table..
Keep talking about girls.. So obviously that they keep peep at our table..
Get to catch up with the "V.I.P" of the day.. Same thing.. Asking me to get some stuffs for him again.. HAHA!
Then they left, me and berlin was sitting there.. Talking about future courses =)
Then took a bus home.. I am home and hungry like mad cow..
Luckily dad called and da pao some nasi lemak for me! =)
Thanks lots! HEHE!
Watched battleground this year.. Katoon network deserved to be crown as the winner.. But I personally thinks that elecoldxhot is a strong team! =)
Went out for supper around 11am with daddy and mommy..
Spotted CS.. He is working outside now.. No more streetwear I guess.. =X
Went home and my line was unstable like hell.. Keep on dc..
Sorry,cholle! Trouble you lots!HAHA!
That is all about my saturday..
Having appointment tomorrow suppose! But it is not confirm yet.. Because I couldn't contact that guy =X FML,man!
Gonna stop here.. No pictures for this post..
Maybe a photo from my photography collection =)
I miss my hometown! =X