You're always the one

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, December 10, 2009

After a blast yesterday night..
Today back to some normal life.. After the previous post..
I went to mv to meet up elly and kye.. So glad to see them after my spm is over..
They gave me a call.. Reached there.. They were discussing whether to get the "barny"..
Walked around with them.. Chilled at little taiwan..
Had fun with them although it is just a short 2hours time =)
I am truely sorry about my how I behave today.. Wasn't that energetic..
I do love hanging out with you two =)
Glad to see you,adik.. And kye of course.. =D
I went back by bus as the bus reached once I am there..
After that, went for basketball game.. =)
Came back home.. Mom and dad "da pao" dinner for me..
Then went to kepong for chilling session..
Meet up amilk for the 1st time.. HAHA!
Funny la she.. Simply scold me!
Nothing much about today actually..
More to normal life.. Shopping day.. Chilling session..
I am working towards my goals.. My partners..
Please do work hard for it too.. We can do it ! =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU,
Although I don't know what you're into now..
I am guessing some problems perhaps?
Please do remember.. I am always there for YOU..
When others is not there for YOU..
I am always available here.. My shoulder is for you..
I will comfort you with my hug..
I do appreciate you like nothing else in this world..
Because you're my most precious one ever..
YOU! Please do take care..
I love you,always.. XO!
View of sky from mv.. I am loving it =)
I love photography..
Adik minum minum.. Guai ah =D