Thanks

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello,peeps..
I am here to blog =)
First of all.. Thanks to YOU for helping me to update and a new lay out for me too =)
I ain't mad.. And I love it.. Some new look for my blog =D
I'm so sorry that there's no post for YOU regarding your birthday =X
There will be more birthday and happy days to come.. No worries =)
Anyway.. About my life..
Been stress about SPM.. Just finished 4subjects..
6 more subjects to come.. Wish that I can score well for my 4subjects that had been done.. Of course all my other subjects as well =)
I tried my best.. And I hope I won't disappoint YOU and my family =X
God bless me..
Don't wanna update too long..
Graduation day's pict still not up..
Launch recap for RESN too.. Still with weng jian.. Hopefully I can get it by next week.. =X
Gonna end my post with some picts =)
Till then.. Bye!
My big family of 5@9 =)
Who am I lahh? =D
Jenny and me..
The legendary doraemon..HAHA!

Peace =)