The return

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello,peeps!
I am back again..
Just finish 7subjects.. And 3more to go!
Been revising and messing around with all my classmates..
I kinda enjoy SPM time.. I am taking it like normal exam for school..
No point stress myself.. But when come to sometimes.. I still will stress up..
Hereby,thanks to YOU for her supports.. And waking me up in the middle of the night..
Just to ask me to do some last revision =X
Really feel guilty when I actually sleep like a pig when she try to wake me up..
Thanks to my family and friends for concern too =)
3more science subjects to go! And I am done! HEHEE!
Nothing much to blog actually.. I still haven't got my launch recap for RESN gucci dunk..
Sorry,dudes!
And graduation day's photos too.. OMG..
Gonna upload once I got it on hand! =D
Just a post so that my daily visitors won't drop down.. =X
Nothing happening to me recently.. Just SPM and SPM!
Gonna update more once SPM is over.. HYPE is yet to come!
Stay tune!
Anyway.. Sharing my current racun!
Trying to get hook up for this bag.. It is t-level bag..
Anyone can hook up? Leave me a msg.. Thanks a lot =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For you,
I know that I really do care.. Please do take good care of yourself..
Cheer yourself up each days.. As I exist in your life =)
Please do take care, because I care..
You know I love you! =)