hello there

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, November 20, 2009

hello to your readers,

Don't get wrong, this is MayKye. I'm doing my duty, I promised to update for him once I'm free. So I just make him go to bed, now I'm gonna do some update for him.

So, what have him been doing? Let me tell you.

  • :: Studying for his spm, He's been really stress and I can see it by his words.
  • :: Eating a lot, breakfast / lunch / tea time / dinner / snacks. Never stop eating.
  • :: Touching the itouch so often, He's been online with the touchie.
  • :: he's been trying hard to make a smile on his face and mine.
  • :: complaining about his headache, backache, and so much more. He didn't sleep well at all.
  • :: praying that tomorrow will be 8Th of December.
  • :: MESSING WITH HIS FRIENDS and SCOLDING PEOPLE'S DOG. rawr!

There, it's a summary for you that what have Kenny Wee have been doing.
I will be back for more, I'm gonna scan a picture of us two years back (:
I was just going thru his blog, I found out there were no birthday post of mine. That's so sad :(