Back to normal

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, November 26, 2009

Current song : Lazy gaga - Bad romance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,peeps..
Here I am to blog again =)
Today is the 1st time I felt so relaxing since spm started..
Finally a day I can get enough sleep and I could online till late =)
Nothing much about today..
Was at home.. Body-aching like nobody business..
So I just rest at home.. Suppose to wake up at 11am to accompany mommy for eyes check..
She didn't wake me up as she want me to get more rest.. =X
Thanks a lot mommy and jie jie.. For being understanding.. HAHA!
When I woke up.. Saw my uncle at living room.. He came over to overnight at my house..
Which mean my bed is belong to him this few days.. Sigh.. I want my bed la..
Daddy,mommy,jie and uncle went over to another uncle's house.. I didn't manage to go and see his stuffs! His shoe collections and of course my cousin brother AJ's collection =X
Today is dam hot but with nice view of sun =)
About YOU.. Slept until 6something evening today.. LOL.. Piggy alert! =P
Went to pasar malam with her just now.. Accompany her for dinner..
Protecting the white crocs that is full of badge on it.. LOL..
Wanna leave those badge's mark on my face =X
Mess around.. Glad to see YOU!
YOU make my day =)
Please do take care!
♥♥♥

Connect YOU & ME..
The cute tissue cover..