Tagged by Dearest..=P

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, April 3, 2009

1. What do you think about yourself?Ordinary guy..=) *Getting fatter
2. Why?erm, cause God create me so?? *eat a lot*
3. If you could make any character come to life, who would it be?no idea..
4. Have you regretted anything you did before?yea. you regret and you correct the mistake.
5. Name two.making wrong decisions. not studying for all the time.
6. Have you liked someone the opposite sex before?yea! indeed I have one now..=P
7. Name five.1. my daddy.2. my mommy3. both my sister4 .ger!! =P 5. My buddies?
8. How are you feeling right now? normal. >_<
9. What will most probably happen tomorrow? I don't know.
10. Who do you want to see most RIGHT NOW?my loves one.g ❤
11. Do you believe in God?of course!
12. Do you love him?as in God? yeah! 100% with all my heart. =)
13. Have you ever talked sick with your friends?yea..sometimes.
14. Are people the opposite sex involved in your conversations too? yea. sometimes.
15. What do you want to achieve now? good results for every exam and earn more $$. =P
16. Name 6 friends.1. Mark Joshua 2. Rabhindran3. Berlin4. Wen Shen5. Ryan.
17. Describe 3. he is uncle pervert..=PP
18. Who do you love more? 1 or 4? err..both 1 and 4.. 1 because he is my best ever BLACK buddy..=) 4 because he is just a good friend of everyone.. =)
19. Use ONE word to describe 5. Rich!!
20. If the world is coming to an end, what would you say to 2?your the second black indian that's my best friend. i love you. NOT! =P *same with ger..=XX
Tag 5 people:
Berlin
Maykye
Tiff
Fennie
Karyan