I am a happy man again

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Monday..


Holiday yet I never go out..A day for me to rest..Mark came to my house to settle the deal things..and we did maths statistics questions..=)*proud to say that,me and mark did homework* =X

neighbour come over to fix my pc..upgrade something..went to physics class..


Talk to her on the night..Before I sleep..=)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday..

Nothing much..just another ordinary school day..

Went to mcD with mark and rab..Saw berlin and his mom there..also alena and someone..Talk about stupid things again..wanted to do maths homework..end up going back home..mark's graph book left at school..lols..gonna go out for basketball later..=)

Get to catch up things with her again..=)



Hopefully nobody gonna lecture her anymore..


Just be who you are..=)


I think you are just flawless..


Be yourself will do..=)