Flashback

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, April 4, 2009

Let pictures do the talking..


Some sweet memories back..

Here comes a blur one..


Lots of them missing..

Show some SB's loves..=)


Riding in the midnight..it was fun..enjoyed screaming around housing area..I did ride to her house just to have a look too..but for sure she was in her dreamland on 4am in the morning!

We are mat SEMPIT..


Lastly!!A creepy one..


Sorry..I just have to post this pict!!because it looks creepy!!=)

Wishes you the best in your life la,hong boss aka rain..lols~

Gonna stay over his house tonight..going for sport day tomorrow..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never regret..

I have gone so far..

And I am not gonna give up..

ily,dearest..