World cup 2010 !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hey people out there. .

Today's post will be about world cup 2010. .
I'm sorry I have been blogging less recently. . Planned not to write about my nonsense outing and everything. . *Maybe this is another nonsense post*
Anyhow , a lot had happened this world cup. . And my parents been telling me not to gamble during world cup. .
What's the main reason? It's because , many people will gamble and most of them will end up losing. . What they do if they lose too much ? Run away is one of the bad thing might happened. .
What's the worst? People commit suicide or even owe too much money until they got murdered.
Fifa world cup suppose to be a very good sport for people from around the world to unite and watch the games. . But it might end up tragedy. . Sad case. .
Anyway , back to the Fifa world cup 2010. . I have been a fans of England from very first. .
However , this year Fifa total disappointment on England. . They didn't play very well as they should be. .
So , I went for my 2nd choice for Fifa 2010. . Spain !
And yes , Spain beat the tank germany at semi-final and got thru to final ! Great news !
Of course in final , Spain will kick Netherland's ass off. . Said me ! HAHA. .
For 3rd placing , Germany might take it home. .
Totally looking forward for the 3rd & 4th placing's match and of course the Fifa world cup 2010's final game !
Till then , I am gonna end this post here. . =)