A little girl that I ♥

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, July 19, 2010

This post is special dedication for someone special. .
Where should I start?
Maybe I should start from how I know her. .
As I remember , I first added her in a well dumped social webpage which is friendster. .
I added her because I know her thru my friend. .
My 1st impression at this little girl was that. .
She got really sweet smile that shine ! I love her sunshine smile from the very beginning till now. . =)
And that time I just know her. . She was still with her braces on. .
Till then , we're getting closer after chatting with each other. .
Follow up by going out with a bunch of friends together. .
Can't really list out all the details. .
What I know is that , even if we were just friend that time. .
I still do care for her. .
I eventually give her advises when she is down if she still can remember. .
I don't know why am I doing that. . But , I just wanna help her out. .
Day by day. . Month by month. . Year by year. .
We're getting closer and became good friend I would say. .
Get to share more things as well. .
Not gonna go details about everything. .
Then about this year was that , I celebrated my birthday with this little girl. .
It was a ordinary celebration but I enjoyed myself with the gang. .
Then I went to sarawak for national service. .
What I eventually did is , I actually msg her everytime I got my hp on hand. .
As time passes in camp , I realize that my feeling towards this little girl is getting stronger. .
It was my heart telling me so. .
Till then , I got back to kl. .
So much things happened. . But still , I am holding strong to myself. .
Not letting you go and don't stop believing. .
I do believe that there will be me & you one day. .
Because that's how strong my feeling towards you. .
I'm willing to be there for you no matter what happen and you always know that I will be there for you whenever you need someone to comfort you or to be with you. .
No need to say much. .
I do love you for who you're and I will always do. . =)
Photo sharing time ! =D
Photo sticker !

Kye's birthday. .

=D
The big group. .
She & Me =D
Our big birthday day ! Love this photo !

Another love !
Back to kl. . =D
The picture that she likey. .