Why ?

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, March 15, 2010

Heyyo , peeps. .

I am being lazy to update my blog again. .
The main reason is because I got no pictures to be shared in my blog. .
My post always full of words which is kinda boring , right ?
Anyway , I been spending more time with my family recently after my result came out. .
Main reason is because dad , mom together with my sisters & bf got so much plans coming up for the whole family. . I always love spending time with my family. . Simple and nice. .
Of course I do enjoy with my friends as well but with family I always do get the warmest love =)
I am not gonna summarize about my daily life in this post. .
Gonna share what is in my thought for now. . It mainly link to my post's title. .
I been thinking "WHY" plenty of time recently. .
Why do people change?
Why is there war in this world?
Why is there always something goes wrong when I have plan it ?
I guess this is all nonsense.. I got no idea why this is running through my mind. .
However , I am gonna be positive. .
One last why in this post..
Why do we live in this earth if everything is perfect ? Life will be boring if everything in this world is in a condition what all of us want. .
Just accept the facts and move on with it. .
There is no regret in life , just lesson. . We learn from our mistake , not sitting at one corner feeling regret about it. . No point doing that . .
What to now ? Be positive . .
Live in the future , not the past !
Peace to all of you out there =)
Chiaoz , peeps !