The day before & doom day !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, March 12, 2010

Heyyo , peeps..

Gonna summarize what I did past two days..
Went to mid valley with alena for movie and lunch on wednesday..
Had popeye's as lunch.. Saw alice in the wonderland real character. .
Took few photos of them.. They actually have showed the plot of movie in centre court on that day..
Then watched percy jackson and the lightning thief..
Great movie.. I enjoyed the whole movie but the seats we got is really cold.. Overall , I rate this movie 9/10.. Good storyline.. It is about legends & myths..
Then went to walk around.. Got my very 1st hp pouch. . Damn happy with the details =)
Spotted some aunties celebrating birthday at centre court.. Should be some "fu tai"
They even cut cake there.. How nice if I could do that for my birthday? hahaa..
Then went to deli france to chill.. Talked about future intake.. And some craps.. HAHA..
Walked around after that and head to my house around 10pm..
Went over to carribean cafe to have our dinner there.. Both took butter chicken rice that taste like bomb ! haha..
About yesterday , I went back to school to take my result..
Not really satisfied with my result but my family expected my result as they know I don't really study. .
Whatever it is , life goes on. . Some of them can't even get an A.. So no point for me to keep complaining..
For those who score excellent result or even not really good result , congratulations !
We are officially graduated from high school ! =)
The decoration at centre court..
Menu of deli france..
Fuiyoh.. steady shot..
Esprit passion fruit..
Iced chocolate..
Garlic bread that doesn't taste that nice..
Butter chicken chop rice..
Honey lemon tea..

Pink lady..