4th day of CNY

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heyyo , peeps !
My 4th day of CNY was a blast !
I slept at 6something in the morning.. Ex-classmates came over at 10.30am..
Knocked on my gate and I woke up sleepless.. HAHA..
I was wearing my sleeping clothes and served them ! =D
Then we headed from house to house to "bai nian" like last year ..
It was fun ! We got lost on the way to ms.chin's house.. Last minutes plan to go over..
And I am the one responsible to bring them to BK9.. I wonder why I asked chee hoe to take the bridge anyway..
Got our way to ms.chin's house after meeting a few dead end.. HAHA !
Then mr.liang tagged along..
Everyone leave our own ways around 7something..
Mr.liang, mark , rab , berlin & me went over to ryan's house..
Before we go , we had our dinner at the mines.. Had nando's.. =)
Spotted lots of anonymous that looks good ! HAHA !
Went over to ryan's place around 9something..
Had our chit-chat session there.. Then goes online and gamble for while..
11.30pm and mr.liang decided to go home as he got class tomorrow..
And I am home today before 12am =)
Blogging here ! =)
No plan for tomorrow and I don't know where to go !
Gonna end my post with photos for today.. From others not me.. HAHA !
I got no camera and that is so so sad ! Aiyoooo..
Anyway , enjoy my retard face photos =)
Makan !

Watching class video..





Yum yum !

Semasa sesat !

Happy sangat sesat ? LOL

Miss chin's crib

Group photo =)
end our day..