Loves!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not gonna talk about my daily life today..
Nothing happening..
Today main point is !!!!
It is my sweet mommy's birthday! Awwwwwww!
Love you,mommy.. =)
Thanks for being there for me always..
Help me whenever I am in trouble..
Support me in whatever you think I am doing right =D
I know you want me to be a successful person in the future..
I am trying my best to achieve that..
I hope I won't disappoint you and daddy.. =D
It is your big day,mommy! SMILE!
Hereby, I wishes you healthy always.. Most important..
More happy from day to day! =D
Wealthy of course so you could enjoy your days!
You know I love you although sometimes I do fight back =X
I apologize for all the sin I had done..
You want the best for me and I understand..
No matter what.. Family come first!
I love you,mommy! =)
Happy birthday once again! =D
Love the smile on your face! =D
Love you always,mommy!
You're the best! =DDD