Happy days

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heyyo,peeps!

Gonna summaries what I been doing this few days..
I am being lazy to blog =X
As my previous post.. This month was my mom's birthday =D
I love her more and more from day to day.. HAHA..
She really gave me lots of support.. Although sometimes she nag a lot..
I know it is for my own good.. I do listen to her advise.. =)
Such a good guy.. Akhem akhem.. HAHAAH!
Anyway, yesterday on the exact day of her birthday..
What we did was a simple dinner at home..
Mom cooked =D
Then we bought a oreo cheese cake from secret recipe for her..
Had cake cutting session..
Then end our day.. =D
Today I went over to time square with ah moo the sozai.. LMAO..
Had fun with him.. He came over my house and gave me a ride.. Thanks a lot.. HAHA!
Then reached there.. Went for lunch with kelvin..
Botak and another guy tagged along =D
After lunch, was at kelvin's shop all the time.. He is working at what's good shop now.. HAHA!
Good job as not much work to be done for him.. LOL..
Took lots of pictures with his dslr.. HAHA! Trying to be a pro photographer it seems.. Such failure! HAHA..
We stayed there for almost 3hours and went to chilling session at 6something..
After that.. Went back home with ah moo..
Then went over for dinner with family.. For mom's big day =)
Had dinner at new paris.. Nice dishes they served! AHAHA..
Then came home.. Searched for new gadgets at home..
Sister suggested chilling session at old town as she didn't have their chocolate drinks for damn long..
Went over old town at 12something with sister and mommy..
Talked about my future.. What I really wanna do... HAHA!
They keep telling me what is good =D
For now.. I am trying to earn more money for better future..
Hopefully I can support myself in the future with my big plans on!
My goals! =D
No pictures for this post.. Wordy post again..
Gonna upload some pictures once I got pictures from sister's camera and kelvin's dslr =D
Till then, chiaoz peeps! =D
Quotes of the day : Dreams can be reality if you work real hard for it..