Tired

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey,peeps!

I am too tired to update at this time..
Went over a lot of places today.. Great day today..
Gonna update about yesterday maybe at noon time..
When I am awake =)
Stay tune!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss MK..
You know I do appreciate you..
Letting go doesn't means it is not love..
Letting go is one of the pathway to greater future..
It takes a great courage to let go..
It think zillion of thought just to make this decision..
This ain't easy..
You do know , I love you..
And I will always do..
If I could be at one place at one time only..
Your place will definitely be my first choice..
You will always be my first priority..
I love you.. I always do love you,M..