Historical places

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, December 11, 2009


Heyyo,peeps! I am back to update again..
Today I went to a place that have something to do with my topic..
It is the historical place of malaysia.. MALACCA,baybehh! =)
Which is my hometown.. I stay somewhere near ayer keroh in malacca..
For your information.. My family got some relation with baba & nyonya family =)
My grandma cooks good nyonya foods!
This morning, mom woke me up at 10something.. I was sleeping like a pig and she get mad because I totally forgot that I have to accompany them to go over malacca to visit my grandparents..
Got up and ready to go.. Leave KL around 11am.. I was sleeping in the car the whole journey to malacca.. Was too tired because I got not enough sleep.. =X
Reach malacca around 1pm.. 1st place we went was temple.. Mom and dad wanted to pray at there.. It was a super hot day today.. Can die man!
Prayed there and went for lunch.. 1st meal of the day for all of us..
Had taiwan mee.. Order extra plates of "pai guat" as all of us was super hungry.. =D
Satisfaction because the mee was really good..
After taiwan mee.. Mom suggested to go over jonker street for desert !
Went over to a shop there.. Forgot the name.. But it is located at jonker street..
I had durian cendol and my family all had cendol too.. With different flavour..
Nice cendol there have there.. And decoration.. It is a old baba nyonya house..
With all the antique there.. =)
After that.. Went over to jusco for some shopping.. Got some stuffs for dad =)
After that.. Went back to grandparent's house.. They got the house renovated..
It is much bigger and comfortable now =)
Went there.. Chatted with them.. But was too tired.. Fall asleep on sofa..
When I am awake.. It is dinner time.. At 6pm..
Brought grandparents out for dinner.. My grandpa is already 80years old..
Guess what.. He drove himself to the restaurant =)
Because our car is too small to fit all of us.. =X
Had an awesome dinner there.. Dad and mom enjoyed chatting with grandpa and grandma..
Meanwhile,me and my both sisters was busy playing with camera.. =D
Done our dinner around 7something.. Went back to home..
Chit-chat session with grandparents again.. Until 9something..
Then we headed back to KL =)
And again.. I fall asleep.. Left dad alone to drive back to KL.. LOL..
Reach kl around 11pm.. Dad drove dam fast.. Only 1hour and half from malacca to KL..
Spotted a ferrari in red when reaching serdang's toll.. Only 5seconds.. That car is gone from my sight.. LOL
Headed to mamak for chilling session as dad requested for yum cha.. HAHA!
It is like 1st time he ask us to go yum cha =)
After done.. Reach home around 12am..
What a great day with my family.. Had lots of fun with them! =)
I love you all! =)

Taiwan mee.. Yummy! =D
Durian cendol! Double yummy! =D

HAHA!
Me! Tadaaa
Some antique

Grandpa and daddy =)
Mommy and grandma =)
The silly 2nd sister..
Grandma & grandpa =D
I miss YOU .. =X

Just sharing some pictures here.. More pictures available at my facebook profile =)
Click HERE!