Work it

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello,you there!
Today I done my biology paper..
I do love biology but for SPM..
Really GG.COM.. haha..
I can finish it up but not sure if all the answer is scientific enough to get good marks =X
Hope for the best for now.. Since the paper already over..
I don't wanna think about it =)
8 subjects down and 2 more subjects to go! =)
Can't imagine what I will be doing after SPM is over..haha..
Maybe some part time job? Full time project? hehee..
Of course for the holiday.. I wanna earn more money and have fun at the same time =)
Some freelance job will be consider..
And for your information.. I didn't get to go for the national service on the 2nd of january..
I am not chosen for the 1st batch.. Which means I might go for 2nd or 3rd batch..
For me.. I prefer 1st batch of course.. I wanna finish it fast,man! Aiyo..
Same goes to mr.mark that got chosen for 2nd or 3rd batch too.. HAHA!
Today finish biology.. Came home and online =)
Get to talk to YOU ! Haha..
Fooling around at home..
Mommy already start to clean up the whole house and prepare for new year.. HEHE..
After SPM.. Time to hang out and achieve my goals! =)
Will be back for more updated with pictures..
Till then..
See you around,peeps! =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do miss YOU!
Love is always there ! =)