Funny

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, November 28, 2009

It is 4.28am in the morning now =)

Current song : Too close for comfort - McFly
And it is saturday! Wondering if YOU would be angry because I'm still awake at this time..
I just can't get to sleep recently =X
Was planning to go out with some friends to get some stuffs..
They could not make it.. Everything that I try to plan recently is like not happening at all..
I got no idea why.. Hopefully my plans all after SPM won't be the same.. =X
Can't wait for SPM to over.. 3more subjects to go! 3damn science sucjects to go..
And I am done in high school.. So gonna miss my classmates and some of my schoolmates..
My insane form4 gang =X
I am gonna look for you all anytime I am free.. Don't worry =)
Nothing much about today.. My title got something to do with today..
My super duber old friend from malacca, Ah B came down to kl for one day..
Just for fun.. As he wanna take a break from his work it seems.. LOL..
I was at home the whole day online and reading some books..
Spend time to talk to my family =)
At night,after my dinner.. Went out with mr.B for chilling session..
He has always been the one that tells lots of jokes.. His life experience..
What he had been doing lately.. Never fail to make us laugh.. HAHA!
Spoiled child but a nice person I would say.. =D
This two days of holiday until the next papers.. I didn't really revise.. I was having fun chilling and relaxing at home rather than going out..
And oh ya.. Randomly.. Yesterday midnight,mark and mr.liang came over to my house and brought me out for supper.. HAHA..
Was thinking of going back to AA for part time again.. Great time last year at there =)
I do miss some of my funny colleague.. They taught me lots of stuffs..
I even get to go for the company anniversary dinner although I am just a part-timer =D
Great people with great personalities I know from there..
Our life is meant to be meeting new people.. Get to know them..
Learn from them and grow.. =D
Currently I am reading my biology.. Trying to absorb all the contents now! =X
Going to sleep now.. Cannot really stand already..
From the bm SPM paper.. We need to get enough sleep to keep all the information in our brain..
Lack of sleep can contribute to loss of some information.. =X
Till then,chiaoz,peeps!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For you..
If one man could be at two places at one time..
I will be right there.. Be there with you,always =)