Little will be the title

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yesterday.. Was a tiring day.. But I enjoyed myself.. =)
Talked to the little and miss yano until 4am in the morning..
While reading my physics =)
Went to school at 7something.. Late to school.. But I don't care.. Just walk in.. HEHE
School was fun.. Last class of mr.lim and ms.chin.. =)
Took some video of my classmates.. We are having graduation day on friday =D
Took some video of teacher too.. HAHA!
After school.. Came home and get ready to go over mv =D
When taking taxi that time.. Some uncivilized malays.. I was waiting for taxi at the taxi stand..
Just to get taxi first.. They stand in front of me.. And keep stare at me..
When I look at him.. He like wanna look for fight.. So I rather let them take the taxi first..
Don't want any trouble.. Like around 4 of them there.. So they took taxi first when I am waiting there first.. Kinda got fed up.. Not civil people..
Reached mv around 2something..
Met up with little,dson and weng jian.. Long time didn't meet up with them..
Had lunch at oasis.. Weng jian brought his dslr for me to play with =)
So nice of him.. HEHE.. And congratulation to him !
Already in a relationship ! Bravo , bro! =)
Took a few pictures using the nikon d5000 =)
Not bad.. Gonna consider getting one real soon !
Took movie tickets with little.. Walked around..
4.30pm.. Watched poker king =)
I would rate this show 9/10.. Not a bad show.. HAHA! Had great laughter with them =X
Me and weng jian was like keep doing the coca-cola signature move with the sound "blurppppp"
After the movie.. HAHA!
2nd movie which is phobia2.. Weng jian was freaking scare until he cover his face with t-shirt..
I would rate this movie 6/10.. Good storyline but the starting,ending and title like got no connection at all.. =X
After movie.. Dson and weng jian went home =X
Me and little went to popeye for dinner =)
Around 10something.. I am home!
Trying to settle down everything before I am taking spm next week!
SPM is exactly 1week away =X
I am not fully prepared but I hope I can pass spm faster =(
Talked to miss yano and little at night =)
Didn't study yesterday except during school time.. That also very little =X
Accompany little and miss yano until 3 something =)
Woke up this afternoon around 12something.. Thanks to little..
But I got to sleep again until 1.3opm..
Woke up and do shooting for video..
Took lunch at jojo pan mee with pck =)
Talked to him.. Settle everything before this friday comes..
Went for basketlball just now.. LOL..
Finally some exercise after my left hand "lat gao" =)
Gonna end my post with latest pictures of mine! HAHA!
Enjoy and take care,peeps..
Chiaoz !
Flash tutup my face.. LOL
=)

Silly face ! =)