Life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey,peeps! Back to blogging again.. =D

Instead of hype..

For your information.. I skipped school today..

Talked to miss yano and noel as usual on skype =D

Suppose to go over to mid valley as something happen to "YOU"..

Luckily she is okay already.. =D

Stay at home.. Had my lunch.. Talked to miss yano and noel again..

HAHA! Then did some revision with yano..

Talked to them again.. Talked to jarrel the sicko..
He was in toilet and skype with me and noel.. LOL !

Talked to jarrel about what I wanna do in the future.. Hopefully I can achieve it =X

Around 9pm.. Went out to old town cafe and did some revision with anthony and pck =D

Until 11something.. Came home and talked to miss yano and noel again ! =)

Until now it is 2.13am in the morning..

Going to school in like 4hours time? HAHA..

Good one =D

SPM is around the corner.. Good luck and all the best to all the candidates of 2009 =)

Study hard , study smart.. Play harder , work smarter ! =)

Nothing much to blog today.. Nothing happening in my life =X *SAD*

Chiaoz,peeps..
Sky view from my house ! =)