The Time Of My Life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey,peoples..
Firstly..I apologize for leaving my blog kinda dead recently..
I am just plain lazy to update and there's nothing special happened to me recently..
Just normal outing and hang out..
With the same old people almost everyday..
But I still love to hang out with them..
They're great and never fail to put a smile on my face..
Back to my life..
Nothing special..
August holiday was just too short for me!
I went to mv on friday with my gang..
Stalked miss soul.. =D *she was shocked I guess?*
Just normal hang out..
Saturday was bored..
Went out at 11pm to celebrate birthday for pck..
Happy belated though..
Sunday I went back to malacca to celebrate my grandma's birthday..
Wished her happy always and long live =)
*Photos about holiday will be up when I am free*
Currently I am in study mode..
Having trial exam..
Took my bm1 and math1 today..
Both paper was kinda..Ughh..
No comments..
Not enough time for math and don't think I writen well for my bm..
Tomorrow gonna be bm2 and bio3..
God bless me for bm2.. Bio3.. Hopefully I can score well! =x
Gonna stop here..
Have to settle things for my shoe and gonna start studying too..
To form5 students..
Good luck and best wishes for all of you who taking trial now..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For you that you knows who you are..
When you love someone,
all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
What I wishes is that you're happy always..
Be strong no matter what..
Even if you fall, stand up and be strong..
You know I will be there for you somehow and some where..
I will always be there for you..
I am willing to lend my shoulder whenever you cries..
Go through all these obstacles with you..
I love you for eternity.. =)