Berlin's 17th birthday party!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, August 28, 2009

Heyyo,peoples!
Went to berlin's house to celebrate this uncle pervert 17th birthday!
Overall..
It was not bad..
The game "dare" was nice..
Get to fool some fella up!
And our uncle pervert get a kiss from deb!hahaha!
And wai chun was the disgusting one..
Fairlady come chase my bicycle please!haha.. *inside jokes*
Sleptover at berlin's house cause mr.liang don't wanna drive home..
Accompany pck and mk back to home by cycling..
Merv too at 3am..
I was chasing the MyVi with racing bike..
Tired la..
I cycle for so long..Macam best je,mr.liang!haha..
Photos will be the next! Enjoy! =)

BBQ time! All bros..

Mark! Mana sakit?!


Me! Makan makan!


Dare game!



Part of the peoples!



My idea to point?! *some1 spoilt this pict*



Boys!

Girl's photo time! HAHAAHAAH..

Again!
I am a girl wei =P


Haha..spot me again!


Suck the candle time!


ooooooohhhhhhhh.... Favourite beer!


Kacau la kamu semua..