2nd day back to school

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Okay! Today is a effing tired day for me!

Went to school as usual.. Got back a few exam paper.. Overall.. Not A for me! Got 2 B3 and 2 B4.. Oh my god! Why all also B? Grhhh..

Not much confidence to get A for BI this time.. Got back paper1 today.. Average mark.. Which is not my aim!

Had so much fun today too! I got a few conversation of rab and fatstink!

From my previous post.. You all know that fatstink hp being grab by mr.loh right?
Today! We heard that he is trying to "rasuah" mr.loh.. Offering mr.loh rm20 to give him back the hp! Mr.loh said cannot and he call a higher offer which is rm40!
End up..Mr.loh still say no! hahaha! okay.. By the time he wanna call for higher offer..
He take a look into his wallet.. And........... He found out that he only have rm40 in this wallet! HAHA! Too bad.. You can't bribe mr.loh!

Today.. Mark gave him a new nickname.. 40ringgit man! lololol..
He is dam shy because of his act of idiocy!hahahaha..

Anyway,fatstink was teaching rab how to say "mou lou" *means no brain in cantonese*
Rab keep repeating "mou lou" "mou lou" to fatstink.. He keep answering ya ya..correct
And he keep answer yes yes..
Lastly,rab said "lei mou lou" and fatstink answered ya ya..correct!
rab laugh like shyt in the class and follow by few of them..lolol..

What we do in class? Other than study of course make noise! =XX
Anyway.. I will like to say thank you to ms.chin for showing me my math result graph from year 2005 till year 2009.. =XX
haha!

Right after school.. I went to mv with ms.alena leong..
Mark and merv where there too.. Had mcD and started shopping..
Mr.liang,lai yee,edward,edmund and raymond came too.. And you rarely see edmund and raymond in shopping mall! Today I did! Haha.. They came for movie and mr.liang have to join me after that cuz he is not going for that movie..
I got nothing for myself..Ms.alena leong was upset because she can't get what she wants too..
The pair of nike air max 1 I wanted to go.. They sold out all my size! Even the smallest size is way too big for me.. PIK CHIK! Can't get what I want!
Went back home around 7something..
Start to surf the web until now..

Alright..I gonna stop here..
Some pictures here!


Me! Taken by mr.liang..


Me and ms.alena leong!

In my next post! I gonna post more pictures =)

Till then..
Chiaoz,peeps!