Wake Up!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, June 11, 2009

This post goes to all the HUMANS on earth!
Stop open burning!
Stop doing pollution that not just harms us human but all the living things in the world..
I woke up in the noon time today..Realize how hazy is my area..How stink is the air I breathing in..I came back to kl from genting..Found out that the air between genting and KL got dam big different..
Genting is cold and clean air..
KL is hot and the air I breathing in is dam dirty and stink!
Humans!Stop polluting environment!
From latest news..It is predicted that malaysia weather gonna rise 3degree celcius in coming three months..
Can you all imagine that?Now it is already dam blady hot..Yet the temperature still gonna rise?Oh my..
I am doing this post because I realize..
It is time for us human to WAKE UP!!!!
Till then..
Chiaozzz..