The End

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holiday is end!
School is back..Totally not looking forward it..
Don't wanna face my mid term exam result and homeworks..
Aiks..
Anyway..Summarise about what I did this few days..
FRIDAY
Went out with ryan,yue,wen shen,hong and sheng..=)
Massive outing..
Had lunch at a place..
Shared what we all did for holiday..
Some random girls from opposite table wave at us..
Lepak here and there..
Nothing much..
Went krispy kreme before going back..
Brought back 2dozen of krispy kreme home again..
Mom and dad asked why bought so many again..lols..=x
My eldest sister pay me back for the doghnuts..
Thanks..=)
Saturday
Went out with berlin and chen hsiung during noon time..
Went ts..First time chen hsiung drove us there..
He was complaining about malaysian drivers though..
But!!He is a P license driver..Sweat..
Spend time at showroom..
Checked a pair of gold package fenom which we thought was fake..
Ranson and busyhuan checked it..It is legit..
No worries for matthew's friend I guess..
Going back from ts..Took a way which we were not familiar..
Luckily I could recognise the way..If not we gonna get lost without GPS..
Went pasar malam..Mark came..
Then to cowboy steakhouse at desa petaling..
Celebration for our wah di aka drift king..
After that..He went for clubbing..
We all drove to mid valley for midnight movie at mv..
Watched night at the museum 2..
Not a bad show..I found it quite funny..
Would rate it 7.9/10..
Spend a lot during this holiday..Aikkssss..
No photos for this two days..
Gonna upload when I got it..=)
Genting part2 still pending..=.='
Back to school tomorrow..
NOT looking forward to it..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something happened..
I don't wanna face it..
But I just have to..
Anyway..
Life goes on!