School life..

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, March 27, 2009

Summing up for this week..

Got back most of the exam paper..did badly for everything..it is consider bad for me..hahaha..never study and I deserve that marks..cannot ask for better one since I never study for it..right??sigh..forget about it..
Pissed off on wednesday bcuz my fried rice being play by some of my gang before I eat it..you can play almost everything with me..not with my food la..it goes into my stomach not yours..and of course you don't give a damn..bcuz it is not yours!zzz!
as usual..went for lunch with mark and rab yesterday before jogging..was raining like shyt!!lols~ walking in the rain is fun..hahah..Went for jogging yesterday with pck..run already..then started walking half way..*sudah tua* hahaha..went basketball after that..night time went to pasar malam..met some outside friends..end of my thursday..lols

Got fooled by teacher today..narh..I don't care about you..I am listening to what you say okay??just that I was talking to mark halfway..lols..you can't just point at me..I believe many of them don't know what was your question too..lols~ screw it!!went mamak just now..with mark and berlin before they go for prefect general meeting..and me??came back home to blog..since berlin said I never blog already..lols..Gonna go for jogging again later..hopefully can finish up tomorrow cross country..since it is my last year..I gonna give my best shot..=)

Life Is... by Mother Theresa
Life is an opportunity,benefit from it.

Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is a dream, realize it.

Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a duty, complete it.

Life is a game, play it.

Life is a promise, fulfill it.

Life is sorrow, overcome it.

Life is a song, sing it.

Life is a struggle, accept it.

Life is a tragedy, confront it.

Life is an adventure, dare it.

Life is luck, make it.

Life is too precious, do not destroy it.

Life is life, fight for it.

*thumb up for this phrase* =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sick already..getting better she says..hopefully..=P

Still can eat ice-cream..aiyok..

Take good care of yourself because I care..

cuddly pulak ger!!lols..=P



I love you for who am I when I am with you..
Loves,
Kenny