Life

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday

Woke up at 7am to go for cross country..went school together with mark..waited at dewan serbaguna for like one hour there..doing nothing..lols..dam bored..finally race time!!trying my best..during the race..I was running and walking when I am tired..fat already..cannot run constantly like last time..haizz..anyway..I got 20th for this time cross country..aiyak..although it is the last placing..at least a medal for me..last year in high school jor ma..hahha..satisfied with it..cause never jog for like one year..not bad la..haha..our class got 6guys won medals..

Rab-2nd

Merv-5th

PCK-12th

Edmund-15th

Raymond-19th

And lastly not less..Kenny wee~ - 20th..lols~

All our class girls that present on saturday won medal..*clap*

After that..were at dewan the whole time..got dam hyper..screaming and jumping here and there..disturb other students..then jump to shows other our class got good basketballers..hahaa..went for breakfast with berlin,ch,rab and mark..after finish..went to mv to meet at maykye..sorry..was late an hour..she waited for me for 1hour..hahaha..all because of berlin..never talk his mom properly..lols~

Hyper time at mv too..acting retarded in mv..jumping here and there..moving like idiots..ahahaa..had great time with her..=)

went to jusco to help ee ling to buy present..berlin bought present for edward..
went for edward party..enjoyed the party thou..=) here is some pict..=)


The birthday boy..=) happy birthday!

Group pict!!not all of them..the most left side fella trying to spoil the pict..lols..me??sot jor..=)

Went out yum cha at midnight with ah b..enjoyed car riding around kl area..haha..

can't find nathan corner..went to some dam big bungalow area..impressed with all the houses there..lols~ *gonna buy bungalow like that for my family in the future* =X



I am rocking my vans half cab for the 1st time..=) may kye's leg there..lols..

Sunday

Didn't go for badminton with classmate today..sorry,guys!!was too tired because of saturday night..lols..went mv with deon..had lunch there..saw cing..went ts after that..went to showroom and deon bought undefeated long sleeve tee..it is nice!!wanted to help him to save some $$..but he was too blur that time..lols..*long story*

went to pavilion for movie..watched knowing..overall it is not bad..only thing is the cinema is dam cold..for this movie..I would give a 8/10 rating..worth watching it!!=)

a dam weird lady scared me today..she scared everyone around me la..cursing me..when I did nothing at all..I think she got mental problem..because..she just take out her hp from pocket..and the phone actually not ringing..in sudden she said hello to the phone and talking to it..like some1 is on the phone..actually there is no1 on the phone..she was talking to "some1" that I can't see??><>
Monday is holiday..=)
Till then..bye!!


I miss you like crazy..
Don't ignore please..><