Saturday!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, March 22, 2009

Went mv today AGAIN...Bcuz she is there..=)
wanted to see her just once again..=XX
Anyway..I reach there..she was watching movie that time..as my friend promise..he treating me lunch..went to zen for lunch..had lunch at there until she come..=)
Saw her makes my days shine up..=)
Anyway..she intro evan,aaron,amanda,desmond and another guy I can't remember his name..just get to see them..never really talk..@@
no idea what to say though..sorry..lols..
okay..went ts at 5pm..to meet up ryan..went to 6th floor again..hahaha..as usual..spend time there chit chatting..lols..then went to gasoline for dinner..thx ryan for treating me drinks!!
overall..I am exhausted..never really get to rest this two days after my party..ugh..
but she do shine up my day..=)
Loves her smile..her everything!!just love her..=)

-Off to talk on phone-

It is okay although we not able to walk together..
by seeing you just for a second..my days is lighten up..=)
Love you....