Just another update..

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alright..woke up early in the morning..pop into my fren's car..went to basketball..she forgot to wake me up..=X
but it is okay!!hehex..just another day of basketball..nothing much..hahaha..
Didn't get to meet her today..wanted to drive volvo to her church..but didn't make it..lols~
she said not allowed..anyway..I said I gonna post something for her today..=P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that there will be a day when there is you and me,
when the days comes,
I ain't gonna let you go,
I gonna hold you tight.

I believe when the time comes,
It will last forever,
We gonna create miracle,
We gonna prove that nothing is impossible.

Hoping that..
That day will come fast..
ILY..