Back

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, October 3, 2010

Been neglecting my blog for some time. .
Previous post was all about friend's birthday post. .
I know all the reader got bored of it. .
So from today onwards , I am gonna try to blog more often. .
Maybe by writing some craps & waste few minute of the reader's time? HAHA. .
Anyway , my life has been up & down. .
Still slacking around because I didn't plan my studies from the beginning. .
Really regret for not planning at first & I keep complaining. .
For mean time , it's time for me to strive for my goals 1st that will guarantee my future. .
What's the goal? By making sure I could pay up my daily expenses. . Without depending on parents anymore. .
Anyone who love to makes some side income , could contact me up. . It's not any scam for sure , no worries !
About my daily routine, nothing special. .
Recently , been helping friend to take care of a shop located at time square. .
Been hanging out with my bunch. . Dislocated my freaking left shoulder for the 3rd time. . Been to a lot of birthday's party. .
Get to spend more time with my big big big big big boss. . =)
Seriously , at this hour I got nothing else to write. .
Just wanna simply type something and get my blog updated. .
Gonna end this post with a current photo of me. .
That's no longer botak although I am still call as botak now. .
Stay tune for next post !
Big big big big big boss's crib ! =D