Karyan's 18th birthday !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, August 9, 2010

Been to quite a lot of birthday's celebration recently. . This post is heaven girl karyan's surprise party celebration. . Hope she enjoyed herself ! 18 shui bok bok chui ! Don't be so hiao liao . . =D Celebration held at delicious,mid valley on 7th of august 2010. . Photos do the talking. . =)

Reserved , delicious !
18th and counting ! HAHA

The birthday girl !
Cup cakes for karyan by vittoria =)
Happy 18th birthday ! =D
=)
Me !
The guys. .
Ranson & me. .
Profile picture ! =D
Ranson , me & vit ! =)
The guys included me !
Arrival of the couple =)
Personal picture of everyone and this is mine !
Group photo !
Going off !
Aiyoyoyo. .
My very own mami of the day scolding me for using hp =/
Ky : "you ah you , always with your hp"
A photo with her to make her happy ! HAHA
We're 18 !
Me & birthday girl ! =)
Lastly , birthday girl with her birthday present ! Wishes you all the best =)